Returns Manual Authorisation (RMA) Policy
PLEASE NOTE: EURO OPTIONS SERIAL TRACK ALL PRODUCTS FOR RETURN PURPOSES
In the event that any Products supplied need returning to us, for whatever reason, we would like to refer you to our terms and conditions of sale.
Should you need to return Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy, please,
- Ring Returns Department, 00 44 (0) 1706 838300 to request a Returns Manual Authorisation return, (RMA).
- If agreed by our returns coordinator, please complete the attached form IN FULL giving details of the Product(s) you wish to return including, where appropriate, the relevant serial and invoice number(s) and confirmation of the date of purchase. You will also be requested to give a full explanation of the reason for the return(s).
- Without delay, immediately send the duly completed RMA form back to us for processing together with a diagnostic report, if applicable. We will normally consider all requests for returns authorisation within two working days of receiving a properly completed form.
- If we consider your request for return to be acceptable, we will provide you with a RMA number and the relevant date the products must be returned by.
- Products must be returned, at your cost, unmarked in all original packaging in which they were delivered, including cables, manuals, documents and accessories, etcetera.
- Any manufacturer labels or stickers affixed to the packaging must not have been removed.
- PLEASE, DO NOT WRITE ON, AFFIX ANY STICKERS OR LABELS TO THE PACKAGING AS THIS MAY PREJUDICE OUR ABILITY TO ACCEPT YOUR RETURN. PACKAGING MUST BE UNDAMAGED ON RETURN.
- If you require replacement Products to be sent to you before we receive the returned items, you will be invoiced at the original sales price and we will quote your original purchase order number on all documentation with the suffix “Repl”.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to arrange for the return of the products. Once we receive them back, provided that they comply in every respect with the above procedure, we will credit your account with the appropriate sales price, less the restocking fee and other costs if appropriate.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL RESULT IN REJECTION OF PRODUCTS.
ALL GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF EURO OPTIONS LIMITED UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN FULL.
Unit 5A Greenvale Business Park,
Attention: Returns Coordinator
Tel Direct: 00 44 (0) 1706 838 300
Fax Direct: 00 44 (0) 1706 756 200
Have a Question?
Call us on:
01706 838 300